|Pretium Resources Inc. - PVG.t is advancing the flagship Brucejack project located 65 kilometers north of Stewart in northern British Columbia. |
A feasibility study has outlined Proven and Probable mineral reserves in the Valley of the Kings of 6.9 million ounces of gold (13.6 million tonnes grading 15.7 grams per tonne gold)
Pretium Resources Inc. (TSX/NYSE:PVG) (“Pretivm” or the “Company”) is pleased to report financial and operating results for the second quarter and first half of 2018.
Second Quarter 2018 Summary
- Production of 111,340 ounces of gold.
- Revenue of $146.5 million on 115,309 ounces of gold sold.
- Total cost of sales $86.4 million or $749 per ounce of gold sold1.
- AISC1 of $648 per ounce of gold sold.
- Net earnings of $31.1 million ($0.17 per share).
- Adjusted earnings1 of $47.0 million ($0.26 per share).
- Cash and cash equivalents of $142.5 million as at June 30, 2018.
- Achieved first half 2018 guidance with a total of 187,029 ounces of gold produced at an AISC of $783 per ounce of gold sold.