|IAMGOLD Corporation - IMG.t is a mid-tier gold producer with four operating gold mines on three continents. A solid base of strategic assets in North and South America and West Africa is complemented by development and exploration projects. |
IMG Quotes by TradingView
IAMGOLD Corporation ("IAMGOLD" or the "Company") reported its consolidated financial and operating results for the quarter ended June 30, 2018.
Second Quarter 2018 Highlights Operating Performance
- Attributable gold production of 214,000 oz, down 9,000 oz from Q2/17.
- Attributable gold sales of 215,000 oz, down 4,000 oz from Q2/17.
- Cost of sales1 of $826/oz sold, up $59/oz from Q2/17.
- All-in sustaining costs2 of $1,077/oz sold, up $102/oz from Q2/17.
- Total cash costs2 of $812/oz produced, up $77/oz from Q2/17.
- Gold margin2 of $487/oz, down $29/oz from Q2/17.
- Production and cost guidance maintained for 2018.
- Capital expenditure guidance reduced by $40 million to $325 million (±5%) for 2018; updated guidance primarily relates to the refinement of estimates for the expansion projects and deferred timing of certain expenditures to early 2019, with no impact expected on overall project timelines.