|11. An 89.23-carat Pear-Shaped Diamond – $11,085,000|
10. A 70.33-carat Cushion Brilliant-Cut Diamond – $14,201,234
9. A 75.97-carat Pear-Shaped D Colour, Flawless Diamond – $14,474,732
8. Pair of Fancy Vivid Blue & Fancy Vivid Pink Diamond Earrings, by Bvlgari – $15,820,731
|7. The Graff Fancy Vivid Yellow diamond weighs 100.09 carats and is graded VS2 clarity. It set a new world auction record for a yellow diamond.– $16,347,848|
6. The Blue Belle of Asia – $17,295,796. At 392.52 carats, the Ceylon sapphire is the fourth largest faceted sapphire in history and set a new world auction record for any sapphire.
5. A Belle Époque Diamond Devant-de-Corsage Brooch, by Cartier – $17,581,612
4. An 8.41-carat Fancy Vivid Purple-Pink Diamond – $17,778,247
3. The Winston Blue – 13.22-carats - $23,795,372
|2. The Hutton-Mdivani Jadeite Necklace – $27,441,026. The Hutton-Mdivani Necklace set a new world auction record for any jadeite jewelry and a new world auction record for a Cartier jewel.|
1. The Zoe Diamond – $32,645,000 ($3,348,205 per carat) The Zoe diamond set a new world auction record for any blue diamond and a new world auction record for price-per-carat for any diamond.