|Kinross Gold Corporation - K.t is a global gold producer from ten mines located in South America, North America, West Africa and Russia.|
2017 production was 2,673,533 Au eq. oz at AISC of $954.
On May 8, 2018 the company released Numbers
2018 first-quarter highlights:
- Production1: 653,937 gold equivalent ounces (Au eq. oz.), compared with 671,956 Au eq. oz. in Q1 2017.
- Revenue: $897.2 million, compared with $796.1 million in Q1 2017.
- Production cost of sales2: $658 per Au eq. oz., compared with $701 in Q1 2017.
- All-in sustaining cost2: $846 per Au eq. oz. sold, compared with $953 in Q1 2017. All-in sustaining cost per gold ounce (Au oz.) sold on a by-product basis was $835 in Q1 2018, compared with $945 in Q1 2017.
- Operating cash flow: $293.5 million, compared with $207.8 million in Q1 2017.
- Adjusted operating cash flow2: $363.7 million, compared with $250.9 million in Q1 2017.
- Reported net earnings3: net earnings of $106.1 million, or $0.09 per share, compared with net earnings of $134.6 million, or $0.11 per share, in Q1 2017.
- Adjusted net earnings2,3: adjusted net earnings of $125.2 million, or $0.10 per share, compared with adjusted net earnings of $23.4 million, or $0.02 per share, in Q1 2017.